If you know someone who loves bowling, encourage their hobby with an awesome bowling gift this holiday season! Check out these holiday gift ideas for bowlers:
- Ball – Of course a bowling ball would make the list of great gift ideas for bowlers, but which one should you get? The Brunswick TZone Indigo Swirl makes for a inexpensive second ball (or first ball for a less seasoned bowler). If you’re budget is a little higher, then check out the Storm Mix.
- Ball Bag – If your bowler is already set with their ball, then consider a quality bowling ball bag.
- Gift Card – Pay now, play later! It’s easier than ever to gift an experience your favorite bowler will love. And this month only, we’re offering bonus bucks on all gift cards, so your holiday gift will go even farther.
- Wrist Brace – Serious bowling can put a strain on a bowler’s joints. That’s why a high-quality bowling wrist brace is important. There are lots of great ones on the market, but if you’re looking for a high-end brace for your loved one then check out the PowrKoil Wrist Positioner XF Right Hand.
- Apparel – Help your bowler bowl in style with some new bowling apparel like our Limited Edition Rab’s Johnny Cupcakes T-Shirt or our Rab’s Socks by Sock Panda!
- Cleaning Equipment – A good see saw (like the Brunswick Microfiber See Saw), ball cleaning spray, and a good shoe brush are all essentials.
- A Night Out at Rab’s – Treat your favorite bowler to a few games, dinner, and drinks. The best gift you can give is quality time with them. We even offer Rab’s County Lanes gift cards to make your holiday shopping easier.
However you plan to celebrate, make some time for fun with friends and family this holiday season! Visit us at Rab’s Country Lanes for a little break from the cold and the holiday hustle and bustle.