Rab’s Country Lanes will close temporarily on March 16, 2020 at 6:00 PM until further notice.
For the safety of our Community, the NYC Mayor’s Office in conjunction with the Office of the NYS Governor, the closure of entertainment facilities has been mandated throughout New York State.
We will be closed for your bowling enjoyment until further notice.
Important things to note at this time:
- Gennaro’s Pizzeria & Snack Bar will remain open for Delivery 11 AM – 8 PM daily. Call us to place your order: (718) 351-0192 or order via GrubHub or Postmates!
- For our League Bowlers, we will be working with your league officers to provide options and determine the next steps for the continuation of bowling and completion of the fall bowling season.
- If you have a Party or Event booked with us, our Event Specialists will be in touch to discuss re-booking opportunities and cancellations. To contact our Events team, please e-mail: email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- We will have limited office hours. Please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org with general inquiries and a member of our management team will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Country Pro Shop & Awards Center will be open from 12 Noon – 4 PM daily for order pickup and services. Please call with any questions (718) 979-4773.
More importantly, we are committed to keeping Rab’s and our Community a safe and enjoyable place for all and we understand that Rab’s plays an important role in your lives.
Please take the recommended precautions to keep you and your families safe and healthy.
Together, we have entered unchartered waters and we will re-open our business as soon as we are able to do so!
To stay up to date by visiting bowlatrabs.com/blog.
Our Community Partners at Northwell Health launched a Coronavirus Digital Resource Center on northwell.edu. This was developed to house all of the content produced to educate our community partners about Coronavirus and Northwell’s response to the outbreak. Please feel free to share this with anyone who is looking for more information.
For more information and tips, you may also visit the NYC Health website here.