Rab’s Country Lanes, owned by the Wilkinson Family, has been providing a fun, safe haven for Staten Island residents for over 22 years. More than just your neighborhood bowling alley, each year Rab’s helps local organizations raise over $500,000 through fundraisers and events. Rab’s boasts one of the largest youth bowling programs in the United States and awards over $25,000 in scholarships to its youth bowlers annually.
Rab’s was listed #1 among the Top 31 Small Businesses on Staten Island by the Staten Island Economic Development Corporation (SIEDC) in 2018, recognized by the City of New York as the Staten Island Small business of the Year and as a Health Hero by the SIEDC in 2013. In 2015, Rab’s was named one of the Top 50 Small Businesses in NYC by 1010 WINS.
When it comes to family fun, there’s no place like Rab’s. In addition to our bowling alley, lounge, party rooms, eats, and pro shop, we offer something every community needs: a place for people to get away from their everyday lives and have fun with friends and family. And as a family-owned business from day one, we’ve always gone the extra mile to make sure our customers feel like family, too.
- SMOKE-FREE Bowling since: March 30th, 2003 (in compliance with New York City Law)
- 48 Brunswick Anvilane® Pro Lane Synthetic Lanes (wood approaches)
- State-of-the-Art Brunswick Vector Plus Automatic Touch Screen Computers with 40″ LCD Overhead Monitors
- Brunswick “Pinball” Automatic Bumpers (on all 48 lanes)
- Open Bowling (7 days a week)
- Bowling Leagues for ALL during the Fall & Summer
- (Men’s Leagues, Ladies Leagues, Junior Leagues, Adult/Child Leagues)
- 3 Party Rooms for Child/Adult Birthday Parties, Special Occasions, Meetings
- Cosmic Bowling… featuring the Bowling Music Network
- Rab’s High Rollers Lounge (Pool Tables, Darts, D.J., Karaoke)
- New York Lottery Games / Quick Draw
- “Gennaro’s at Country” Snack Bar & Pizzeria – (718) 351-0192
- Ray Laursen’s Country Pro Shop & Awards – (718) 979-4773
- Handicap Accessible
Awards & Recognition:
- South Beach Civic Association Scott Schneider Community Service Award, 2012
- Staten Island Small Business of the Year, 2013
- Staten Island Economic Development Corporation (SIEDC) Community Health Hero Award, 2013
- 1010 WINS Top 50 Small Businesses in NYC, 2015
- Named #1 of 31 Staten Island Small Businesses by the SIEDC, 2018