Another great bowling season is starting and we’re excited to see your young athlete on the lanes with us!
- Bowling will take place every Friday Afternoon, 3:50 PM at Rab’s Country Lanes.
- The season starts September 14 and runs for a total of 28 weeks.
- 4 Divisions based on age/ability: Beginners (bumpers available), Learners, Intermediates, & High School
- All student athletes will receive a Jersey and Recognition.
- Registration Fee: $45 includes all of the above, plus use of bowling shoes and bowling balls during weekly play. *Online Registration Preferred
- Weekly Fee: Beginners: $11.00, Learners: $13.00, Intermediates & High School: $16.00
- Beginners & Learners bowl 2 games each week. Intermediates & High School bowl 3 games each week.
Your registration fee also includes paid entry into the following tournaments (for all divisions except Beginners):
- Staten Island USBC Youth Team, Doubles & Singles Championships (3 events)
- Pepsi Youth Championships
- NYS Youth Scholarship Tournament
Fun & Competition Weeks:
- Halloween Costume Contest
- Honor our Veterans Week
- No-Tap Tournament Week
- Crazy Hat / Pajama Week
- Picture Day – Team & Individual Professional Pictures
- King & Queen of the Hill Tournament
|Division Standings & Results|
|PeeWee / Novice|